Took it in for a recall.
And 4 days later....Left with screws in my battery, rear cup holders improperly installed and needing a new radiator ((see the pics))
Spoke to several managers and recieved the run around and excuses, however no one seems to understand there is an issue. I will NEVER utilize this service center again. I intend to make a formal report against this business.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lustine Dodge Of Woodbridge Service Department
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "I have been a customer at Advance Auto parts for years, but today Sept 4th 2016 I went in to one of your stores in Dumfries, VA store #8673 to..."
- "I have the same exact issue with my Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid Model # WTW7800XW2. I, too, was told the same thing from Whirlpool that my warranty expired. My..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."