Review about Lustine Dodge Of Woodbridge Service Department from Dumfries, Virginia
Took it in for a recall.
And 4 days later....Left with screws in my battery, rear cup holders improperly installed and needing a new radiator ((see the pics))
Spoke to several managers and recieved the run around and excuses, however no one seems to understand there is an issue. I will NEVER utilize this service center again. I intend to make a formal report against this business.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lustine Dodge Of Woodbridge Service Department
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "I have been a customer at Advance Auto parts for years, but today Sept 4th 2016 I went in to one of your stores in Dumfries, VA store #8673 to..."
- "I have the same exact issue with my Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid Model # WTW7800XW2. I, too, was told the same thing from Whirlpool that my warranty expired. My..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."